Herbal Hemorrhoid Medicine can be used to treat symptoms of hemorrhoids that are classified as mild and medium. Hemorrhoids or commonly called hemorrhoids are a disease caused by inflammation or swelling of the blood vessels around the anus.
Some of the symptoms caused by this disease include pain, itching, lumps of flesh when defecating, bleeding when straining during bowel movements and too-hard stools.
Tips for you to get hemorrhoids and what is the best prescription medicine for haemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids are a disease that is often underestimated by many people. However, this disease is very dangerous and can really disrupt your daily life if it is not treated seriously. Here are tips to avoid hemorrhoids:
- Expand Fibrous Foods such as vegetables and fruits – fruits.
- Drink plenty of water according to our body’s needs, at least 2-3 litres / day.
- Don’t sit too much, because most hemorrhoids are caused by sitting too much and forgetting to exercise.
- Exercising regularly so that your immune system is strong and your body becomes healthy.
- It is recommended not to take too long to defecate because if you take too long to defecate, you are at risk of getting hemorrhoids.
If you have been exposed to hemorrhoids and are confused about how to deal with them and what you should do. I will share information with you so that the hemorrhoids that you are suffering from can heal or relieve your pain a little.
What is the best prescription medicine for hemorrhoids & good foods eaten by hemorrhoid sufferers?
- Bananas, Bananas are very good for hemorrhoid sufferers because of the vitamins in bananas and their soft texture
- Papaya fruit, this fruit is highly recommended for hemorrhoid sufferers because it can launch the digestive system in the body.
- Dragon fruit, Dragon fruit is very rich in vitamins and benefits, I highly recommend dragon fruit for hemorrhoid sufferers. Because this fruit is very good for digestion and helps you to defecate so that it is not hard and minimizes straining during bowel movements.
What are the herbal hemorrhoid drug options around the house???
1. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is one of the most effective hemorrhoid remedies that you can use at home. Applying coconut oil as a natural hemorrhoid remedy can work to reduce irritation and swelling.
Instead, use real coconut oil to external hemorrhoid treatment compared to using creams or lotions that contain coconut oil.
2. Soak in warm water
The following is an effective hemorrhoid medicine for external hemorrhoid treatment naturally which is cheap and practical, namely soaking hemorrhoids in warm water. Sufferers simply sit in a bucket filled with warm water for 15 minutes several times a day, especially after they defecate (BAB).
Warm water can increase blood flow and help shrink swollen blood vessels. If necessary, add salt to help shrink hemorrhoids. Try using this method to minimize pain when your hemorrhoids recur.
3. Apply Aloe Vera to Hemorrhoids
One more way to get rid of external hemorrhoid treatment naturally by using plants around the house is none other than applying aloe vera. The content of anti-inflammatory substances in aloe vera can relieve inflammation due to hemorrhoids. Aloe vera is very comfortable and cool when applied to your hemorrhoids. This is a very effective herbal hemorrhoid medicine to relieve hemorrhoid bumps.
Use real aloe vera or aloe vera plants, not packaged or cosmetic aloe vera for maximum results.
4. Compress hemorrhoids with ice cubes
Other effective hemorrhoid drugs that external hemorrhoid treatment can also be compressed by compressing the painful area with ice cubes. Ice cubes can relieve swollen veins by shrinking them and reducing discomfort in the area of the haemorrhoid.
How treat hemorrhoids with an ice cube compress can be done by wrapping the ice cubes in a cloth. Use it to compress the hemorrhoid area for 10-20 minutes. Then repeat again if the discomfort recurs. Repeat this method when you finish defecating to reduce pain in the hemorrhoid area and shrink swollen blood vessels.
5. Very Effective Herbal Hemorrhoids Cure Hemorrhoids By Drinking Purple Leaf Decoction (Graptophyllum pictum)
Purple leaves or Graptophyllum pictum is an herbal plant that has long been known for its efficacy in treating hemorrhoids. This leaf is also often called the handeuleum leaf.
These leaves are very effective for treating hemorrhoids traditionally. Many people are completely cured after consuming this purple leaf decoction.
How to present the Purple Leaf Traditional Hemorrhoid Medicine:
- Provide 7 pcs Purple Leaves Wash thoroughly then rinse.
- Then provide 250 – 400 ml of water (1 large glass)
- Add the purple leaves and water then boil.
- Wait until the stew is browned or approx. (5-8 minutes)
- Then let the stew cool down.
- Prescription Natural Hemorrhoid Drugs ready to drink.
- Drink the decoction 2-3 times a day.
Drink boiled water regularly for 2-3 weeks, if your hemorrhoids are in the early stages or stages 1-2. Hopefully, they will recover by drinking the purple leaf decoction.
But if your hemorrhoid pain is classified as severe and has been sick for years. I suggest surgery because this hemorrhoid disease is very disturbing during daily activities.
I myself am a person who has had hemorrhoids for 7 years. And I have tried various kinds of drugs and I eat them. The most effective drug in my opinion is this Purple Leaf and other fibrous foods are Dragon Fruit.
However, my hemorrhoids are already stage 4 so it’s hard to heal. If indeed your hemorrhoids are severe and difficult to treat, I suggest surgery. And if your hemorrhoids are still relatively mild, please try the herbal hemorrhoid medicine that I have attached above. I hope this article of mine can help you, I hope you get well soon from us Seventh Post.